Thank you for participating in the 2021 Sask Agri-Value Forum!
Please complete a short evaluation to help us plan future events.
If you complete the evaluation you will be entered into a draw for one of two SaskMade gift baskets, each valued at $150.00!
Video recordings from the event are available below.
*Time stamps for specific presentations are shown. (pdf version)
DAY 1 - May 4th
DAY 2 - May 5th
- Minister David Marit (Government of Saskatchewan)
- Terry Duguid (Government of Canada)
14:05 - Elaine Watson (FoodNavigator-USA)
1:26:08 - Liz Specht (The Good Food Institute)
2:25:00 - International Trade Offices presentation
3:06:20 - Bill Greuel (Protein Industries Canada)
7:16 - Minister Jeremy Harrison
16:45 - Panel: How Companies Have Responded to COVID-19
- John Cote (Black Fox Farm & Distillery)
- Riana Lynn (Journey Foods)
- Melanie Morrison (BetterCart Technologies)
1:33:38 - Gary Nowacki (TraceGains)
2:31:58 - Dan Prefontaine (Food Centre)
2:54:35 - Prof. David Hughes